Minnesota Mice Extermination Services
Mice Control Services
Warner’s Outdoor Solutions offers a flat rate mice control pricing at *$195. We’ll place bait stations throughout the interior and exterior of the home. In order to control the population of mice, we recommend performing this service quarterly.
Along with bait stations, Warner’s Outdoor Solutions will provide:
- Property inspections for nesting area and vulnerabilities
- Sealing up of minor cracks and holes in the exterior
- Guaranteed service for a month
- Quarterly or annual refills by request
*In situations where there are major evident access points for pests to get in typically seen in older homes that would require drywall or siding repair would be performed at an additional cost.
Step 1: Contact Warner’s Outdoor Solutions via phone call or email. We’ll return your inquiry within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Step 2: Schedule your appointment at a convenient time with a certified technician
Step 3: Perform property inspection, seal minor holes, place environmentally safe baits, and traps.
Step 4: Provide follow up phone calls and offer prevention advice
How To Identify Mice
Adult mice range from 3 to 5 inches long with the tail length being as long as the body. On average, a mouse weighs 1/2 of an ounce. House mice are brown or gray-black, with a light-colored underbelly. They have a pointed nose with large ears. The clearest indicator of mouse infestation is droppings; these are 1/8 – 1/4 of an inch and rod-shaped. Another sign is gnawing; with their strong buck teeth they are able to chew through almost anything.
Why are they in my home?
- Mice do not hibernate; when temperatures drop they seek a warm place to live
- Unfortunately, they are able to fit into spaces as small as 1/4 of an inch
- With their heightened senses, they can be attracted to the smell of food in your home
- With their excellent mobility, mice can climb up vertical surfaces and jump up almost 13 inches
Are Mice a danger to my family?
- Mice can spread diseases such as salmonellosis and dysentery by contaminating your food and utensils with their urination and droppings
- Mice produce about 50 droppings throughout the day
- A mouse has no control over its bladder; that means it will urinate anywhere, anytime – like in your cupboards, utensil drawers, the pantry, and so on
- As mentioned above, mice will chew on almost anything. They have been known to damage electrical wires, and cause structural damage to homes
How can Warner’s help me?
Luckily, there are many effective methods to eliminate mice from your home.
- To prevent mice from entering your home, we will eliminate all openings by using caulk. This smooth patching material will prevent mice from pulling and chewing through it
- Another technique we will use is bait selection. This includes meal form pellets that the mice will feed on
- If mice reside inside your home, we will use bait stations in problem areas to get the population under control
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Mice Control: