Warner’s Outdoor Solutions is a privately held local Landscape Design and Maintenance company, specializing in Lawn Care, Landscaping Sprinklers, Pest Control, and Snow Removal. This friendly, hardworking team stays busy no matter what the weather brings and offers services year-round. Warner’s is a company that embraces what each individual brings to the table and truly enjoys working together. Be a part of a team that pitches in to get the job done. In our company, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our managers to get hands-on experience with not only the lawn care industry but also landscaping, irrigation and tree care.
Snow Shoveler is responsible for providing customers with the highest quality of snow removal tasks. They will work under a crew which includes a foreman to complete various tasks throughout the metro area. Location of the job may vary day to day depending on which work orders you are assigned to. A company truck will be provided for travel throughout the metro area while completing customer’s orders.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
A Snow Shoveler must perform the following duties to residential and some commercial properties through the winter months:
- Work with current snow crews and managers to complete daily lists and tasks
- Use different materials/machines including shovel, snow blower, etc.
- Communicate effectively with customers, crews, and office personnel
- Ensure the proper care and safety operations of equipment
- Opportunities to salt/ice-melt and assistant with lot clearings after snow event
- Opportunity to stay on-board without company throughout the spring, summer, and fall months
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record (not required, but preferred)
- Ability to possess DOT Medical Card (if applicable)
- Able to walk up to 5 miles per day
- Can lift 50 lbs in and out of trucks 50 times per day
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Okay working outdoors in various weather conditions including rain, snow, and cold
Snow removal operates on a 1” snow removal trigger. Once we hit 1” of snow, employees will be called in. All employees must be available to work on-call. We plow both commercial and residential properties. Hours in the winter months are based on when it snows.
- Pay via check or direct deposit
- Bi-weekly pay periods, next day pay is available
- Opportunity to stay on-board with our company through the spring, summer and fall months
How to Apply:
Please call HR at 651-354-0255 or email email@example.com or fill out an online application below.