Lawn Care Technician
Warner’s is a privately held local Landscape Design and Maintenance company. Specializing in Lawn Care, Landscaping, Sprinklers, Pest Control and Snow Removal. This friendly, hardworking team stays busy no matter what the weather brings and offers services year-round. Warner’s is a company that embraces what each individual brings to the table and truly enjoys working together. Be a part of a team that pitches in to get the job done.
Warner’s Outdoor Solutions is looking for both laborers and experienced foremen to join our team. We are looking for reliable, hard-working employees who are looking to stay on board with a continuously growing company.
Working hours do fluctuate based on the weather and needs. Positions are available immediately.
- Work with current lawn crews and managers completing daily lists
- Work efficiently doing various outdoor tasks including spreading fertilizer and/or weed control, trimming shrubs/plants, cleaning lawns, using riding mowers, applying different materials to trees etc.
- Use different machines including backpack sprayers, push behind spreaders, trimmers, pruners, mowers, bobcats, etc.
- Drive work trucks to different work sites throughout the metro area
- Plow snow during the winter months
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain DOT Medical Card
- Clean Driving record – no DUI’s within the last 3 years
- Pass a Criminal Background check
- Reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Willing to take a Pesticide Applicator Exam through the Dept of Ag – company pays and prepares you for this exam
- Can lift 50 lbs. in and out of trucks 50 times per day
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation of $22 – $27/hr depending on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Appreciation Events
How to Apply:
Please call HR at 651-354-0255 or email email@example.com or fill out an online application below.